Monday, November 21, 2011

Finding Time

I am a Father of a one year old girl who works full time, goes to school full time and works freelance sports production. I struggle to find time to for my family as well as everything else that I am involved in. Here are a few things that I utilize to find the time that I need.
1. Utilize and Love iCalendar (or any other calendar that you might have)

  • Sinc all your devices with your calendars

2. Plan ahead....way ahead
The more on top of work and school schedules as well as family plans and holiday plans the better
It's better to be a month ahead rather than a week ahead
3. Make time
All your time should be prioritized so that you still have time for the important things, like family and your wife
4. Be there when you are there
It does you no good to not be a part of the home when you are home, be available for your wife and your kids

These are just a few things that have really helped me to find time for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment