Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome back whinners

Just got word on this Saturday afternoon that the NBA has finally reached an agreement and games will start around Christmas. I would like to take a moment and express my feelings on this whole situation. Now I understand that in our current society, athletes are looked at as superheroes among men and some feel that they deserve to be paid what they are being paid because of the entertainment that they provide, but in such an economic time as the one we are in, where so many people are struggling to make it, to have these millionaires whine and complain about not receiving a bonus or more money going into the future. How does that make these players look to the rest of us, I can honestly say that I am finding it hard to support the NBA. I am not saying I wont watch the games, but maybe not as frequently.
So welcome back NBA may you get all the money you all wanted while the rest of us struggle through the hard times, but by all means make sure we know how hard you all have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment